This book looks at why ethnographic approaches are popular in the design of computing devices for the workplace, for the home and elsewhere. It presents a history of ethnography, both as it was practiced before computer science picked it up and since, most especially in the CSCW and HCI domains. The focus of the book is on the practical relationship between theory and practice, a relationship that is fundamental to successful design.
eBook tags: fieldwork, for, design, pdf, download, pdf, david randall
- 21 Surefire Ways to Market Web Design - Growing your client list and building local community confidence in your web design services
- Intro To Engineering Design, Engr 2050 (Selected Material From Product Design And Development, 4e) Custom Edition For Rensselear Polytechnic Institute, School Of Engineering
- 設計中的設計 [Design of Design]
- Perspectives on Design Southwest (Perspectives on Design, #4)
- City by Design Chicago (City by Design, #2)