This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Trustworthy Global Computing, TGC 2013, held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in August 2013. The 15 revised full papers presented together with 3 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 29 submissions. The papers cover a wide range of topics in the area of global computing and safe and reliable computation. They are organized in topical sections on security, -calculus, information flow, models, specifications and proofs and quantitative analysis."
eBook tags: trustworthy, global, computing, pdf, download, pdf, martín abadi
- Trustworthy Global Computing
- Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Bioinformatics, Soft Computing, and Ambient Assisted Living
- The Trustworthy Redhead (Sedikhan, #3)
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Human-centric Computing 2011 and Embedded and Multimedia Computing 2011
- Building Trustworthy Semantic Webs