Although I'm not finished with this book, I'm nearing the end. This book is about the protagonist,Jenny trying to survive middle school. She's behind her friend in "Popularity" and struggling to catch up from a summer away at camp. My least favorite part is when her old best friend ditches her for, "Pops" the somewhat cool kids.I don't like that because then Jenny feels lonely and it's a very sad part in the book.As well as sad parts there are quite happy parts like when she plays basketball and has a water fight with her new friends. It's a happy part because there all having a great time with each other. This is a fast-paced book because of how many and how fast obstacles are thrown at poor Jenny.I can't wait to finish the book.
eBook tags: how, survived, middle, school, pdf, download, pdf, nancy e. krulik
- How I Survived Middle School
- Who's Got Spirit? (How I Survived Middle School, #7)
- Cheat Sheet (How I Survived Middle School, #5)
- I Thought We Were Friends! (How I Survived Middle School, #13)
- The Poetry Friday Anthology for Middle School (Middle School Edition, Grades 6-8) (The Poetry ... Anthology E-book Series (Common Core))