Social and cultural studies are experiencing a 'spatial turn'. Micro-sites, localities, empires as well as virtual or imaginary spaces attract increasing attention. In most of these works, space emerges as a social construct rather than a mere container. This collection examines the potential and limitations of spatial approaches for the political history of pre-industrial Europe. Adopting a broad definition of 'political', the volume concentrates on two key questions: Where did political exchange take place? How did spatial dimensions affect political life in different periods and contexts?
eBook tags: political, space, pre-industrial, europe, pdf, download, pdf, beat kümin
- InfoHOT Political Space in Pre-Industrial Europe PDF download
- Political Space in Pre-Industrial Europe: PDF
- Fast download Political Space in Pre-Industrial Europe online PDF PDF ebook
- Making Space Public in Early Modern Europe
- Political Violence and Democracy in Western Europe, 1918-1940
- Political Censorship of the Arts and the Press in Nineteenth-Century Europe
- The Political Censor, Or, Review of the Most Interesting Political Occurrences, Relative to the United States of America.
- A History of Political Thought in the 16th Century (Routledge Library Editions: Political Science Volume 16)