Computational Physics. Selected Methods, Simple Exercises, Serious Applications is an overview written by leading researchers of a variety of fields and developments. Selected Methods introduce the reader to current fields, including molecular dynamics, hybrid Monte-Carlo algorithms, and neural networks. Simple Exercises give hands-on advice for effective program solutions from a small number of lines to demonstration programs with elaborate graphics. Serious Applications show how questions concerning, for example, aging, many-minima optimisation, or phase transitions can be treated by appropriate tools. The source code and demonstration graphics are included on a 3.5" MS-DOS diskette.
eBook tags: computational, physics, pdf, download, pdf, karl-heinz hoffmann
- Fundamentals of Physics 4th Edition Extended with Modern Physics
- Get Ready for Physics with Essential College Physics and Masteringphysics
- Physics for Scientist and Engineers With Modern Physics
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 2e Vol 2
- Practicing Physics for Conceptual Physics