As the world faces an array of increasingly pervasive and dangerous social conflicts—race riots, ethnic cleansing, the threat of terrorism, labor disputes, and violence against women, children, and the elderly, to name a few—the study of how groups relate has taken on a role of vital importance to our society. In this thoroughly updated and expanded second edition, major international theoretical orientations to intergroup relations are outlined and critiqued, with particular attention given to exciting new developments in the field. Changes in approach to such enduring social issues as discrimination are discussed, and new sections focus on emerging topics including affirmative action, tokenism, and multiculturalism.
eBook tags: theories, intergroup, relations, pdf, download, pdf, fathali m. moghaddam
- Theories of Theories of Mind
- White Paper on the Labour Market in Italy, the Quality of European Industrial Relations and Changing Industrial Relations
- Object Relations and Social Relations
- James F. Byrnes and the Origins of the Cold War (International Relations Series (International Relations Series (University of South Carolina. Institute of International Studies), No. 7.)
- New Theories of Everything